This roof was suffering due to entirely incorrect chimney flashing done by another contractor. The homeowner had been noticing leaks and decided to reach out to Bone Dry Roofing to see if they could have their issue painlessly resolved. Thankfully, this was not the first time that our experts had seen a situation like this one and they were able to pinpoint the exact issue nearly immediately and address it accordingly. Due to the extensiveness of the damage caused by moisture leaking in behind the incorrect flashing, all of the existing shingles that went down the valley located nearest to the chimney had to be removed in order for the plywood decking to be inspected for wood rot or mold. Thankfully, it hadn't gotten quite that bad. Next, our repair experts installed ice and water shield down the entire valley to ensure that the area was adequately protected. Then, the chimney was correctly flashed and new shingles were installed. Thanks guys for doing such an exceptional job on this one!
our service area