It looks like you have an older browser that is not supported by this site. Please click here to update.
This homeowner had a leak and a hole in there siding and needed it fixed.
On the right side of the bay roof area, there was a hole and leak in the T11 siding. We removed the roofing material, flashing and counter flashing in the area. They had to unset the upper gutter and remove and replace the T11 trim. They installed SA Rubber base on the roof deck, sidewall, and brick. We installed T11 siding, new step flashing, shingles to match and new brown aluminum counter flashing. They finished by re-installing the existing upper gutter and painted.