Shake the chill. Keep your cool. And save up to 20% on your home’s energy costs with spray foam insulation. The most advanced insulation is exclusively at Bone Dry.
Introducing the Latest Innovation in Home Improvement
Shake the chill. Keep your cool. And save up to 20% on your home’s energy costs. The most advanced insulation is exclusively at Bone Dry.
Spray Foam Insulation is Simply Better Than Other Methods
The U.S. Department of Energy reported in 2022 that 90% of homes are under-insulated. Spray foam insulation improves energy efficiency by providing a strong barrier against wind and air with just 1.5 inches of foam. Rated 30-40% better than traditional fiberglass insulation, spray foam will keep your home warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer.
The innovative nature of the spray foam squeezes into small spaces to seal out drafts, dampness, and even outdoor noise. Also, when applied to the full envelope of a building, spray foam insulation adds 400% structural integrity.
The Powerful Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
- Better home air quality. The impact of air quality on health is gaining more and more attention. Insulation plays a huge role in the air quality of your home. Did you know that 80% of the air you breathe comes from your crawlspace?
- Save money. Watch your energy bills decrease.
- Comfortable living. Spray foam insulation seals in your heat or air conditioning by stopping drafts, barricading against moisture, and cancelling outside noises.
- Protect your investment. Reduce future maintenance as spray foam insulation resists moisture and mold while strengthening the overall structure of your home. Trapped moisture can cause the decking of your roof to mold and begin to weaken. In addition,, your HVAC system will be less burdened, extending its life. Imagine using less AC and heating!
- Receive significant rebates: State fund rebate programs may cover 50%-100% of the cost of insulation, up to $1,600 and can be combined with other tax incentives. Save that Bone Dry invoice!
- Enjoy 25C tax credits: Upgraded insulation or air sealing may be eligible for 30% of the cost of materials, up to $1,200.
Bone Dry Makes the Installation Process Easy
What To Expect During Your Appointment
- Contact Bone Dry for your free home assessment and estimate.
- We will schedule a1 to 2 hour appointment with you and a certified Bone Dry Home Solution Specialist will visit your property.
- Our insulation experts will do a full top-to-bottom analysis of your property using thermal cameras and the latest diagnostic technology. We inspect your:
– Basement or crawlspace
– Exterior walls and windows
- We will take measurements and check your ventilation.
- We will determine the “R” value—the industry standard to rate insulation. “R” means resistance to heat flow. The higher the “R” value, the greater the insulating power.
- With Bone Dry, you can expect a same day review of our findings and discuss your desires for improving your home comfort and efficiency.
- Bone Dry will create a plan to meet your needs.
- You will receive an estimate on the spot. We offer financing options, if desired, with a 10-minute approval process.
- Finally, our navigating team will schedule an installation day convenient for you.
What To Expect on the Day of Installation
- We work with you to move any furniture, if needed, prior to beginning. For most of our customers, this is minimal.
- Occupants will leave the property during installation; however, we will communicate throughout the day and share photos.
- After two hours of completed installation, you may return to your more energy efficient home. Most jobs are complete in one day.
Spray Foam Insulation FAQ
Can spray foam insulation help with my cold floors?
Yes. Cold floors, in fact, are an indication that it is time for an insulation inspection by a Bone Dry Professional.
It seems like parts of my house won’t cool down in the summer like other areas. Can spray foam insulation help with that?
During our full inspection of your home, our Bone Dry Installation Professionals will ask you about any temperature inconsistencies or other concerns you may have about the comfort of your home. We will create an individualized plan for you.
Where can spray foam insulation be used?
Spray foam insulation is effective in crawlspaces, basements, pole barns, mini barns, and new construction homes.
Would spray foam work in my older home?
Yes. In fact, most homes built prior to 2000 are typically less energy efficient and should have the insulation inspected. Traditional insulation deteriorates and can create more dust levels.
What is the quality of this type of insulation?
Spray foam is produced by the industry pioneers at Owens Corning. This is their Ultra Pure low-VOC spray foam, which has minimal amount of off-gassing during installation.
Do I stay at home during installation?
Homeowners and occupants will be required to leave the premises while the job is underway and will be instructed to return 2 hours after completion. Any off-gassing or odor during the process is minimal and the foam will be completely set and odorless within 2 hours.
Do you need to drill into my walls to install spray foam?
For the most efficient installation and based on your property, there may be areas where we remove siding to install spray foam in the most minimally invasive and undetectable way. Our installers take pride in neatly completing the job.
How long does the installation of spray foam insulation take?
Most of our jobs are completed in one day.
How quickly will I feel a difference to the comfort of my home?
Our customers report the difference is experienced immediately. Your home will be warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer, and quieter as spray foam will reduce outside noise.
How fast will I see energy savings?
You will notice savings on your monthly energy bills, upwards of 20%. You will experience a full return on your insulation investment in just three years.
How long does spray foam last?
We call spray foam a “lifetime product.” It will last 100+ years.Schedule a Free Estimate