Bone Dry Roofing Exteriors can give your home new life with the competition of a custom paint project! No matter your vision, we’ll bring it to life with our professional exterior painting services.
Long-lasting, quality exterior home painting services
We’ll help you choose the right color and type of paint to fit your home’s style and provide you with a beautiful finished product.
Exterior painting comes with a unique set of challenges that must be understood for a high-quality finish. How well your paint withstands these challenges will determine the appearance and value of your home, as well as how long it will take before repainting is necessary.
At Bone Dry Roofing, our professional painters specialize in exterior painting of all types. We take pride in our reputation for great-looking results, fair prices, and customer satisfaction. We can paint your whole home, from siding to windows, doors, trim, masonry, decks, and more.
Our Paint Partners
Bone Dry Roofing Interiors is proud to partner with Sherwin Williams. Sherwin Williams paint and color selection is unmatched. Sherwin Williams also offers color consultations to Bone Dry Roofing customers.
EXTERIOR HOME PAINTING TRUTHS
- Paint does not stop mold
- Stains will wear faster than paint
- Your home’s location matters when selecting paint or stain
- Buying in bulk is more cost effective
- The color will look lighter than you think
THE BEST PAINT JOBS ARE RESILIENT
When looking for exterior paints, it’s important to understand the relative importance of each of the factors that make up a paint product. Combined with the unique setting of your home, this decision will be the difference between years of satisfaction with your home’s exterior versus a new paint job five years down the line.
There are five traits that make the best exterior paint:
- Long-lasting appearance: Your paint should be able to maintain its color and gloss for years to come.
- Strong adherence properties: Your paint will need to adhere strongly to the surfaces where it’s applied, particularly if that surface is old, weathered paint.
- Chalking resistance: Your paint should be able to resist chalking for the life of the paint.
- Flexibility: It should be able to flex and compress with your building materials as they change shape and size with temperature and moisture levels.
- Stain & fungal resistance: Your paint should not attract dirt, nor should it be excessively susceptible to mold, algae, or mildew growth.
EVERY HOME HAS UNIQUE PAINT NEEDS
After considering these factors about your paint, it’s also important to ask more specific questions about your home. How will the wood or siding of your home be prepared to best accept the paint you’re applying? How much UV light does your home experience? Will your home’s new color fit in your neighborhood? Do you need to check with your HOA when selecting paint colors?
The professionals at Bone Dry Roofing can help you answer these questions and ensure the best possible paint choice for your home when you schedule a free exterior painting estimate!
BEGIN YOUR EXTERIOR PAINT PROJECT TODAY
If you’re looking for professional, knowledgeable, and certified painters to upgrade your home, Bone Dry Roofing’s Exteriors has the experts you’re looking for! We’re proud of the work we do, and of the satisfied customers we’ve earned throughout the years.
To meet with one of our Exterior painting specialists for a free quote, contact us at 317-873-6005 or complete the convenient online form today! We’ll inspect your home, answer any questions you have, and provide you with a free, no obligation estimate.Schedule Now