Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. is now hiring for a customer service representative in our scheduling department. This person will report to the Customer Service Manager. Your position will require you to answer phone calls from customers and schedule appointments for sales teams to meet with customers for desired appointment types.
Bone Dry Roofing has been in business since 1989 and now serves customers through 12 offices across 6 states. This is a full type position out of our company headquarters in Indianapolis.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer all incoming calls from customers and answer questions in professional manor.
- Schedule appointments for each sales person within designated sales region
- Set expectation for customer that we will need attic access, the customer needs to be home at time of appointment and provide customer approximate time needed for each appointment.
- Return all calls by the end of each business day.
- Enter customer information into SCEO
Skills needed to succeed:
- Exceptional communication skills-Ability to multi-task-Highly organized
Additional tasks for customer service team:
- Make scheduled follow up calls each day to proposals over 30 days
- Write Thank You cards for completed jobs
- Make calls to past customers and inform of referral program and multiple trade divisions.
- Work to achieve upgrades on roof proposal when scheduling jobs
- Ask customer if they received a proposal for the masonry, attic insulation or interior repair work the sales person noted on the roof proposal.
- Coordinate with customer service manager to cover front desk phone as needed.
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- Able to multi-task
- Highly organized
- Computer Literacy
- High School Diploma
- 1 year experience
Qualified applicants should send cover letter and resume to Roofus@Bonedry.com or fill out an application at the office located at 4825 W. 79th St, Indianapolis 46268