The quality material and installation you need for a superior home exterior
Everyone knows a first impression is key, and beautiful, quality siding is a great way to improve your home’s first impression. Bone Dry Roofing offers siding in a wide variety of colors and made from a wide variety of materials. No matter what your vision is, we have the materials to make sure that vision can become a reality. All of our materials are also picked with durability in mind so that your vision will be long-lasting.
Choose the correct material for the best results. At Bone Dry Roofing we know that every siding options has a specific role and purpose. With this in mind, our team will help you choose the siding that provides the ease of maintenance, durability, cost, and appearance that you need.
High-quality siding options that combine beauty & durability
We aim to deliver such a variety of durable, quality siding materials that you’re bound to find one that is perfect for your home. All of our siding materials come from leading manufacturers. Here’s our breakdown of the types of siding we offer and the unique benefits of each:
- Durable & resistant to extreme weather
- Appearance of wood siding without the cost or maintenance
- Won’t split, peel or rot
- Fading resistant
- Never needs to be painted, stained or scraped
- Wide range of colors & textures to choose from
- Style for nearly every occasion
- Designed to resemble conventional siding materials like cedar shingles, wood & stucco
- Resistant to fire, wind, termites & rot
- Durable and has a low maintenance cost
- Can be painted
- Provides the appearance of real wood but durability of engineered wood
- Resistant to termites, fungal decay, and harsh weather
- More resistant to hail and impact damage than fiber and vinyl
- Rich cedar grain or smooth finish
- Can be painted
- Provides a beautiful, unique, timeless look
- Naturally water resistant
- Provides resistance against decay & insects
- Siding can be treated with stains & finishes
- Cedar is an environmentally-friendly material
- Aluminum siding is waterproof & won’t rust
- Enamel coating can mimic the look of traditional siding materials
- Very fire resistant
- Can be combined with insulation for greater durability & efficiency
Products: Royal Siding
Made up of two strong siding brands, Royal Siding has been offering the best exteriors possible for the past 50 years, backed by a global leader in PVC manufacturing, Westlake Chemical.
Siding from Royal offers a contemporary color palette, plus authentic woodgrains, brushed paint looks and dozens of other popular profiles.
Why choose Royal Siding?
- Available in both textured and smooth finishes
- The broadest selection of PVC trim and mouldings profiles
- Use of superior resins, UV resistance and IR-reflective pigments
- Strong warranties, including an industry-leading Double Lifetime Warranty on vinyl siding lines