It looks like you have an older browser that is not supported by this site. Please click here to update.

Case Study

Siding Repair in Ballwin MO

Challenge

A prior customer who we have done minor repairs for in the past had called in regards to needing a estimate for a piece of siding that was damaged from a mouse and some that were damaged by a weed wacker. Ron went out and inspected the side of the home that needed to be repaired.

Solution

Bobby removed up to 25 pieces of vinyl siding on the rear side of the home. We replaced it with siding matching as close as possible. We cut out 2 vinyl outsdie corners and installed two similar ones to match as close as possible. We finished with a satisfied customer of Bone Dry.