Which paint is best for your home’s interior?
When choosing the paint for each room in your home, your professionals will have to balance between many factors related to quality, safety, price, appearance, and overall durability. Our painters will be happy to meet with you for a professional design and color consultation to help choose the perfect paint for your home.
Here are a few important factors our painters will consider when working on your home:
- Long-lasting interior paint: A painter is likely to choose a high-grade paint for areas that will be in constant contact with oils from fingers and impacts from rings to prevent wear and tear. They will probably also choose a thinner, less-expensive paint for remote areas like ceilings to save you unnecessary expenses.
- Mold and moisture resistance: Paints used in “damp” areas are specially formulated to hold up in humid conditions, and will often have antimicrobial properties that will help it resist mildew and bacterial growth.
- The best paint for the surface: A well-lit area such as a sunroom will need a paint that’s able to hold up to UV rays without fading its colors, while a semigloss paint is ideal for doors, windows, trim and shutters — providing added protection and visual appeal. If you’re painting a surface with many imperfections, you’ll find that it’s best complemented by paint that has a matte finish.
- Paint with acceptable VOC levels: The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) reports that most conventional paints and coatings contain Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) that can be dangerous to your health. An experienced painting company will be able to advise you on the potential health hazards of these chemicals, which products are safest, and how to best manage any VOC risk that may occur.
Our professionals offer comprehensive painting services
Like all other home improvements, the difference in paint workmanship from one company to the next can be dramatic. Bone Dry Roofing Home Solutions painting services offers a variety of benefits that make our services exceed expectations:
Professional Reputation: A company is best represented by its former clients. Ask to see our references, or schedule a drive-by of a job we completed several years ago with us. Bone Dry also has positive reviews on online rating sites that are available for you to research.
Experience & Training: Bone Dry Roofing has experienced tradesmen on hand that are licensed, bonded, and insured. We would never leave your project in the hands of anyone who isn’t 100% qualified for the task ahead.
Communication & Contracts: We are always willing to answer questions, work with you, and suit the work to your needs. We provide written contracts that include all relevant details such as our name, address, office and cell phone numbers, and professional license number.
Other Interior Painting Services
We also offer a few other interior painting services including:
- And cabinet refinishing and repainting